Hodgson Sealants - Manufacturer of high quality premium sealants
Tel: 01482 868321
Sales enquiries : email@example.com
Technical enquiries : firstname.lastname@example.org
Our product focus is our brand new, hand applied, Expanding Foam which is one of the new additions to our product line.
Expanding Foam Sealant
Hodgson Sealants’ hand applied, Expanding Foam is a single component, moisture cure, polyurethane construction foam manufactured in compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008.
- Excellent adhesion to a wide variety of building materials such as brick, concrete, metal and PVC-U.
- Hand applied, foam gun is not required.
- High thermal and acoustic insulation properties.
- This foam does not contain (H) CFC-PCB or formaldehyde.
- Weatherproof and will not rot.
- Totally cured foam is chemically inert.
- Gap filling – sealing of partition walls, around pipes and other structures. Provides a backing material for joints prior to the application of sealants.
- To maintain insulation to cavities and joints in structures.
- Installation of windows and doors. Thermal and/or acoustic insulation.
Hodgson Expanding Foam conforms to the following standards:
Sizes and colours available are as follows:
Expanding Foam Sealant – Straw
The product is supplied from stock in 750ml canisters – 12 per box.
One full can produces between 35 to 42 litres of free expanded foam (depending upon application temperature and humidity).
We offer free delivery* on all online orders over £100
* UK Mainland only
Sign up to receive the latest information from Hodgson Sealants
Please visit our sister company for all your Butyl Tape needs
We are temporarily closed due to COVID-19. Please stay safe. Dismiss