Hodgson Sealants - Manufacturer of high quality premium sealants
Tel: 01482 868321
Sales enquiries : firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical enquiries : email@example.com
Leaded Light Cement
An easy-to-use cement for the fabrication of stained glass and leaded light windows.
Ready mixed and provides a weatherproof seal between glass and lead came in stained glass and leaded lights.
This product can be brushed between the lead and glass. It can be used on both sides of the glass panel and is used to stop the glass from moving and also provides a waterproof seal.
- Forms a weatherproof seal between glass and lead came in leaded lights.
- Ready mixed – no preparation or mixing required.
- Made to a traditional formula.
- Ensures a secure, hardwearing and professional finish.
- A proven 30 year history of sound weatherproofing.
- Application temperature range: +5°C to +30°C
- Shelf life: In excess of three months
- Service Temperature range: -20°C to +70°C
- Setting Time: 16 hours
- Storage: Store in cool, dry conditions
We offer free delivery* on all online orders over £50
* UK Mainland only
Sign up to receive the latest information from Hodgson Sealants
Please visit our sister company for all your Butyl Tape needs
From 1st March the minimum order spend to receive free delivery will be increasing to £100 Dismiss