Acrylic Sealants >
- High performance emulsion acrylic sealant used in the following applications:
- Sealing internal joints around window and door frames, skirting boards, coving and dado rails
- Sealing cracks in plaster
- Internal perimeter pointing of windows and doors
- External low movement joints between brick, concrete and timber
- Small gap filling
Aquacaulk Key Features
- Easy to apply and finish
- Contains a high level of fungicide for long term decorative appearance
- Quick drying – forms a skin within 15 minutes internally
Application temperature range:
+5°C to +30°C
12 months. Do not store below 5°C (avoid frost)
Skin forms after approximately 15 – 60 mins dependent on thickness, ambient temperature and humidity.
Approximately 5 minutes.
Full cure 3 – 5 days depending on thickness, ambient temperature and humidity. Lower temperatures and drier conditions will result in a slower rate of cure.