Fire Protection >
Firetape Ceramic Uses
- For glazing non-insulating and insulating glass into internal timber and steel screens and doors
- It can also be capped with Silfix® U9 to prevent possible degradation of the tape by glass cleaning solutions.
Firetape Ceramic Key Features
- Can provide 30 minutes and in some cases 60 minutes resistance to the passage of fire and smoke
- Special pressure sensitive contact adhesive allows it to be repositioned before final fixing
- Tested with non-insulating and insulating glass types
- Supplied on single strand reels with an “easy peel” backing paper.
- Quick, clean & easy to apply – eliminates need for distance pieces
- Prevents glass rattle
- Non toxic
Firetape Ceramic Properties
Application temperature range:
+5°C to +30°C