- A high performance moisture curing adhesive and sealant
- High modulus, single component, moisture-curing, adhesive and sealant based on Hodgson HY-SPEC Technology
- Conforming fully to the requirements of ISO 11600, it offers outstanding performance across a wide variety of construction and industrial applications
- It has excellent adhesion to glass, timber, metals, brickwork, most plastics and concrete
HS20 Key Features
- Very high strength and flexibility
- Good movement accommodation
- Non staining, odour and bubble free curing
- Solvent & isocyanate free
- Highly resistant to ageing and weathering
- Available in 290ml cartridges and 600ml foil sausages
Application temperature range:
+5°C to +30°C
Skin forms after approximately 25 minutes.
18 months in original unopened packaging at temperatures of +5°C to +25°C.
Cures at a rate of 2mm in 24 hours at 23°C @ 50% RH. Lower temperatures and drier conditions will result in a slower rate of cure.
Approximately <25 minutes depending on conditions.
Tack free time:
Approximately 40 minutes (23°C & 65% RH).