Mastic Sealants >
Seamseal CV Uses
- Non-setting rubber bedding sealant for metal joints.
- For bedding seams, mouldings, rails, window and door frames.
- Sealing covered joints in portable buildings, caravans, holiday homes, boats, freight containers and transport vehicles.
- For sealing some seam or lap joints in metal constructions
Seamseal CV Key Features
- High performance bedding sealant with a solvented release curing system
- Good adhesion to a wide variety of surfaces, especially coated metals
- Does not form a skin but leaves a dry surface which remains pliable after curing
- Excellent weather resistant properties
- Excellent application characteristics either with hand applied or air operated guns
Seamseal CV Properties
Application temperature range:
+5º C to +30º C
Full cure normally occurs in 2-4 days. Rate of cure will depend on thickness, ambient temperature, joint size and design. Lower temperatures and drier conditions will result in a slower rate of cure.
Primers are not normally required for good adhesion to most metals.
Does not skin. The surface of the sealant will appear dry to the touch after several days but will remain pliable beneath the surface.
Approximately 20 minutes.