Silfix® HM Uses
- Premium quality high modulus, sanitary grade, acetoxy cure silicone sealant which offers outstanding strength, performance and durability.
- It is ideal for use in a wide variety of glazing, industrial and domestic applications and is ideal for use in glass/glass joints, shop fronts, kitchens and bathrooms.
- Conforms fully to the requirements of EN 15651-1: F-EXT-INT-CC (Class 20LM),
- EN 15651-2: G-CC (Class 20LM)
- EN 15651-3: S (Class XS1).
Silfix® HM Key Features
- Fast curing acetoxy system.
- High gloss
- Excellent adhesion
- Good performance across a wide range of temperatures
- Contains a powerful fungicide
- Available in White and Translucent
Silfix® HM Properties
Application temperature range:
+5°C to +40°C
Skin forms after approximately 15 minutes at 23°C @ 55% RH.
Cures at a rate of 3mm in 24 hours at 23°C @ 55% RH. Lower temperatures and drier conditions will result in a slower rate of cure.
Approximately 10 minutes depending on conditions.