Crystal Seal Uses
- Cures to form a permanently elastic and durable compound, suitable for a number of sealing and adhesive applications where an invisible joint is required
- Offers outstanding performance across a wide variety of construction and industrial applications
- Excellent adhesion to glass, timber, metals, brickwork, most plastics and concrete
- For factory, on-site or remedial applications
Crystal Seal Key Features
- Crystal clear formulation
- Solvent & isocyanate free
- Permanently flexible
- High strength
- Low odour and no shrinkage
- Can be applied to damp surfaces
Crystal Seal Properties
Application temperature range:
+5°C to +30°C
Skin forms after approximately 30 minutes.
12 months in original unopened packaging at temperatures of +5°C to +25°C.
Cures at a rate of 3-4mm in 24 hours at 23°C @ 50% RH. Lower temperatures and drier conditions will result in a slower rate of cure.
Approximately 30 minutes depending on conditions.