Fire Protection >
Firestrip® 60 Uses
- An Intumescent Strip Sealant 20mm x 3mm which provides 60 minutes resistance to the passage of fire and smoke in timber doors and screens.
- Please refer to our product data sheet and CF297 certificate for our latest test evidence.
Firestrip® 60 Key Features
- Fully tested and approved
- Suitable for use by FIRAS Accredited Glaziers
- BWF Certifire Scheme Certificate No CF297 for use in timber screens and doors for periods of 60 minutes fire resistance
- Excellent high tack surface provides good adhesion
- Tested with semi insulating and fully insulting glasses.
- Can be overcoated with paints and decorative wood stains
- Very cost effective compared to other rigid/semi-rigid fire resistant materials.
Firestrip® 60 Properties
Application temperature range:
+5°C to +30°C