- A single component, moisture cure, polyurethane construction foam suitable for use on a wide range of sealing and gap filling applications:
- Sealing of partition walls and around pipes penetrations and other structures.
- To maintain insulation to cavities and joints in structures.
- Installation of windows and doors.
- Provides a backing material for joints prior to the application
- General gap filling applications.
- Thermal and / or acoustic insulation.
Foamfix Key Features
- Excellent adhesion to a wide variety of building materials
- High thermal and acoustic insulation properties
- Weatherproof and will not rot
- Totally cured foam is chemically inert
- Gun applied for added control and ease of application with reduced waste
Application temperature range:
+10°C to +30°C.
Can / applicator temperature range:
+10°C to +30°C (+20°C for optimal performance).
12 months, always store and transport in an upright position (in order to avoid blockage of the valve)