Intufire® Acrylic Uses
- Waterborne, one-part fire-resistant and acoustic rated joint sealant which provides a firm, yet flexible seal to joints in a wide variety of fire-rated structures where fire resistance up to 4 hours is required.
- Ideal for sealing joints, voids and irregular holes in fire walls, partitions,
door architraves, service penetrations, floors and other structures.
- For perimeter sealing of internal, fire rated screens, partitions, service
penetrations and door or window frames.
- To maintain integrity when sealing around pipes, services, ductwork and cables.
Intufire® Acrylic Key Features
- Fire resistant up to 4 hours
- Good adhesion to timber, plasterboard, masonry, blockwork, plaster, concrete and many other common building surfaces
- Reduces sound transmission in joints
- Suitable for horizontal and vertical joints without compromising fire rating performance
- Joint movement capability of ±12.5% Over- paintable with solvent and water based paints
- Will not support combustion
- Water based, solvent & halogen free, water clean up
- Over-paintable with solvent and water based paints
Intufire® Acrylic Properties
Application temperature range:
+5°C to +30°C
No curing reaction takes place. Dries through evaporation.
Skin forms within 25 minutes at 20°C @ 65% RH.
Tack free time:
Approximately 5 minutes