Silfix® LMN Uses
- Superior quality neutral cure, low modulus, silicone sealant which offers good all round performance and durability in most construction joints
- Perimeter pointing and sealing around timber, metal and PVCu windows and doors
- Sealing penetration joints, gutters, fascias, trims and flashings in domestic and metal clad buildings.
- Conforms to EN15651-1: F-EXT-INT-CC, EN15651-2: G-CC
Silfix® LMN Key Features
- Non oxime based cure with reduced H&S issues.
- Cures to form a durable, weatherproof seal flexible at low and high temperatures
- Good adhesion to a wide variety of surfaces including PVCu, coated timber, brickwork, concrete, GRP, stainless / galvanised steel, aluminium and lead
- Good tooling and application characteristics
- Available in White, Translucent, Black, Grey, Brown, Anthracite 7016, Toffee/Caramel and Teak/Rosewood
Silfix® LMN Properties
Application temperature range:
+5°C to +40°C
Skin forms after approximately 30 minutes at 23°C @ 55% RH.
Cures at a rate of 2mm in 24 hours at 23°C @ 55% RH. Lower temperatures and drier conditions will result in a slower rate of cure.
Approximately 15 minutes.