Fire Protection >
Firestrip® 30 Uses
- An Intumescent Strip Sealant 12mm x 3mm which provides 30 minutes resistance to the passage of fire and smoke in timber doors and screens.
- Please refer to our product data sheet and CF297 certificate for our latest test evidence.
Firestrip® 30 Key Features
- Fully tested and approved
- Quick, clean and easy to apply
- BWF Certifire Scheme Certificate No. CF297 for use in timber screens and doors for periods of 30 minutes fire resistance
- Excellent high tack surface provides good adhesion
- Tested with a wide variety of non-insulating and insulating glass types
- Can be overcoated with paints and decorative wood stains
- Very cost effective compared to other rigid/semi-rigid fire resistant materials
Firestrip® 30 Properties
Application temperature range:
+5°C to +30°C