Metal Casement Putty
Metal Casement Putty Uses
- Hand-applied glazing compound formulated especially for use in bedding and external fronting single glass into primed steel frames.
Metal Casement Putty Key Features
- Suitable for external use only
- Excellent working characteristics
- Good long-term performance
- Designed to be overpainted
- A setting glazing compound
Metal Casement Putty Properties
Application temperature range:
+5°C to +30°C
3 months. Some separation of oil may occur which should be mixed back into the putty before use.
Skin forms after approximately 2 – 4 days outdoors, dependent on ambient temperature and humidity.
Approximately 4 hours.