Mirror Adhesive Uses
- Market leading, fast-curing adhesive for securing mirrors to many vertical non-porous surfaces such as painted plaster or wood, ceramic tiles and glass in situations which would otherwise require the use of mechanical fixings.
- Its special, solvent-free formulation has been extensively tested for compatibility with all known mirror backing paints and once cured, its flexible rubberised characteristics can accommodate small surface irregularities.
Mirror Adhesive Key Features
- Capable of supporting 6mm thick mirrors up to 1m2 without the need for mechanical fixings
- Excellent adhesion to a wide variety of non-porous surfaces
- Can accommodate small surface irregularities
- Good working time
- Fast curing – temporary support can often be removed within 24 hours
- Resistant to high levels of humidity
- Compatible against all known mirror backing paints
Mirror Adhesive Properties
Application temperature range:
+5°C to +30°C
Skin forms after approximately 5 minutes at 20°C / 65% RH
Cures at a rate of 2-3mm in 24 hours @ 20°C / 65% RH. Lower temperatures and drier conditions will result in a slower rate of cure.
5 – 10 minutes