Putty & Glazing >
Multipurpose Putty Uses
- Hand-applied glazing compound
- For bedding and external fronting single glass into primed softwood and hardwood frames which will subsequently be painted.
- For bedding and external fronting single glass into primed steel frames which will subsequently be painted.
- For bedding and external fronting single glass into sealed hardwood and concrete that will subsequently be painted.
- For external putty fronting only
Multipurpose Putty Key Features
- Ideal for sealing into hardwood or steel frames
- Conforms fully to all relevant industry standards
- Designed to be overpainted
- Excellent working characteristics
- Good long term performance
- Suitable for external use only
Multipurpose Putty Properties
Application temperature range:
+5°C to +30°C
3 months. Some separation of oil may occur which should be mixed back into the putty before use.
Skin forms after approximately 2 – 4 days outdoors, dependent on ambient temperature and humidity.
Approximately 4 hours.