Mastic Sealants >
Seamseal BR Uses
- Solvent release rubber bedding sealant, which forms a tight elastic seal.
- Sealing seams in joints and ductwork
- General sealing in roofing and cladding where a thin joint is required e.g. flashings
- Sealing profiled foam fillers
- General bedding and joint sealing in automotive, leisure and boat building.
Seamseal BR Key Features
- Excellent weather sealing properties
- Capable of accommodating some movement
- Adheres well to a wide variety of surfaces
- Good resistance to mould
- Remains pliable once cured
Seamseal BR Properties
Application temperature range:
+5°C to +30°C rate of cure will depend on ambient temperature and relative humidity.
Primers are not normally required for good adhesion to most non-porous surfaces.
An initial skin will form after approximately 4 hours.
Tooling can be carried out with a wet spatula within 10 minutes of application.