Wednesday 27th September 2017
9.30 am until 1.00 pm
Followed by a factory tour at Hodgson Sealants
This year Hodgson Sealants will be holding a free event as part of the national Fire Door Safety Week. You are invited to come along and join us on Wednesday 27th September at Beverley Racecourse.
We will be joined by some guest speakers and our own technical services team to discuss the issues and solutions associated with glazing fire doors.
Lunch will be provided along with refreshments throughout the morning. You are welcome to join us at our offices in Beverley for a factory tour. (If you would prefer not to join this part of the event you may leave.)
• 9.00 am Registration – tea and coffee
• 9.30 am Welcome – Kevin Nickolay, Hodgson Sealants
• 9.40 am Speaker – Kevin Hulin, Fire Door Safety Scheme
• 10.10 am Speaker – Hodgson Sealants, Technical Services Team
• 10.40 am Speaker – Charlotte Sinclair, Vetrotech Saint-Gobain
• 11.10 am Refreshment break
• 11.25 am Speaker – Iain McIlwee, CEO, BWF
• 11.55 pm Speaker – Jon Osborn, Technical Director, Exova Warringtonfire
• 12.25 pm Questions & Answers
• 12.40 pm Lunch
• 1.10 pm Proceed to Hodgson Sealants
• 1.30 pm Factory tour
• 3.00 pm Event close
A number carefully selected speakers will be attending the event to cover topics covering all aspects of fire door glazing. Guest speakers include; CEO of BWF, Iain McIlwee (pictured), Kevin Hulin, a fire safety specialist, Charlotte of Vetrotech who will be talking about Integrity and Insulation and Jon Osborn Technical Director of Exova Warringtonfire.
Beverley Racecourse can be found on the A1174, close to York and Hull.
The Racecourse, York Road, Beverley, East Yorkshire, HU17 8QZ
The factory tour will be held at Hodgson Sealants, Belprin Road , Beverley, East Yorkshire, HU17 0LN
Register Your Interest
Places are limited at the event so you are invited to register your interest in attending this event and we will contact you to confirm your place.
Sign up to receive the latest information from Hodgson Sealants