Due to continued growth, Hodgson Sealants are pleased to announce two exciting Sales Manager Vacancies based in Beverley, Hull.
Reporting to the Head of Sales and Marketing, the successful applicants will be responsible for substantially growing profitable sales through maintaining relationships with existing accounts and acquiring new customers.
As a Sales Manager, you will be required to manage and develop our key market sectors which include, transportation, leisure and building solutions such as roofing, cladding and HVAC. Therefore, any experience selling into these industries would be beneficial.
We offer a competitive salary, a generous commission structure and various other benefits.
- Quickly gain a good understanding of our company, our culture, our chosen market sectors and the products we offer
- Targeting new customers and close profitable sales
- Building relationships with existing customers to increase both the range and volume of products sold
- Forming close working relationships with the Marketing and Technical Marketing Departments; ensuring that products are presented in the most professional and compelling way
- Working closely with the Marketing Department to create profiles of qualified, potential customers
- Building a comprehensive understanding of market dynamics, pricing, customers and competition – ensuring all key intelligence is communicated to the Marketing Department and is used effectively
- Understanding and utilising the company’s CRM system. This includes maintaining the information to ensure it is up to date with customer details and communication notes
- Reporting sales performance and keeping management up to date with your pipeline
Skills and Experience:
- A full driving license will be required due to the nature of the role
- An experienced Sales Manager from a technical B2B environment
- A passionate, sales professional by nature
- A proven track record of success in new business and existing account development
- Honest, enthusiastic and well presented
- Competitive, focused and motivated
- A self-starter who is able to handle challenge and rejection
- A skilled negotiator, financially astute and numerate
- Able to work effectively as part of a cross-functional team to maximise success
- Computer literate with good Microsoft Office skills
- Experienced in building materials, sealants or adhesives (desirable but not essential)
- Technically aware and confident in specification/application driven sales
How to Apply for our Sales Manager Vacancies
Hodgson Sealants are one of the largest industrial sealant manufacturers in the UK. We are a family run business who have been established for almost 50 years and due to continued growth, we are now looking to make additions to our team. If you feel like our Sales Manager Vacancies would suit your skills and expertise and you would like to join a growing, reputable company, apply via our recruitment partners by visiting their website here.
Find our more about Hodgson Sealants on our About Us Page.